box office

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
461 Parkway (Traffic Light #3)
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
BoxOffice@SweetFannyAdams.com
877-388-5784
865-436-403


GATLINBURG IMPROV FESTLINE

865-325-9712

Order Tickets, Passes, & Classes Online!
Click Here to Buy Advance Show Tix and Workshops
!


Monday, October 24, 2011

gif teacher revenue sharing

i really wish i had some fireworks or balloons or confetti for the announcement but nevertheless...

here is the gatlinburg improv fest teacher revenue sharing plan!

teachers will be paid 70% of all the revenue collected from the admission price of their class/lecture/critique. the remaining 30% will be paid to sweet fanny adams theatre.

also, i may be teaching a class in how to make confetti fire balloons...








No comments:

Post a Comment